Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Spiritual Warfare

Satan is unhappy when a born again person goes about proclaiming the kingdom of God. He tries various tactics to thwart what is being done by that person. I saw this in a dream sometime back. In the dream, one of my friends, points out to me several troublesome situations in my life, all occurring simultaneously. This included health problems affecting my family members, financial losses, divisions in my church and anxieties arising out of all these.

As he details these things, I reply that this is just another backlash from the enemy for all the work that I am involved in for the extension of God's kingdom on earth and an effort on the evil one's part to shake my faith.

Every born again child of God is in spiritual warfare with the enemy of their souls-the devil. Many do not realize it; some who are spiritually mature and have been believers for some time know that this is something that they have to deal with regularly.

Victory is ours provided we remain focused on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. He has said that he will never leave us nor forsake us. We are to continue steadfastly in prayer, worship and meditation of God's Word. We are safe in his hands. He has called us to be faithful witnesses of his saving grace. He will protect us from the viles of the wicked one.

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Corinthians 1:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment