Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Robes of righteousness

One night I saw a dream regarding a Pastor friend of mine and his wife. In addition to their secular jobs, they have been laboring in the Lord's vineyard for quite a few years now. They are trustworthy and despite setbacks in their ministry, have not given up, but have pressed on. 
In the dream, they are shown to be setting out for ministry on a particular day. As I watch, they open their cupboards and in it are totally white and sparkling robes kept neatly on the shelves. They take one robe each from the shelves and wear it. When they wear it, they become radiant. When I see that they become radiant, I try to take one of the robes but they tell me that these have been given to them by the Lord and that I should wear what the Lord gives me. Then they set out to minister for the Lord. The dream ended there.

As I meditated on this dream, the Lord reminded me of a few verses from the Word of God.
Let your priests be clothed with righteousness, and let your godly ones sing for joy. (Psalm 132:9)
It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. (Revelation 19:8)
But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. (Revelation 3:4)

Yes, God Almighty clothes his children with righteousness. The fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints and it's a fact that they who do not soil their garments while living in this world, will walk with Jesus in white for they are worthy. Praise God.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment