Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Loud and clear

On 26th Dec. 2016, I happened to travel by train for a marriage to be held in Kochi, Kerala. It was a 2 hour journey from my home town and as I sat in the chair car compartment looking out of the glass window, I thought about one particular problem that had been haunting my family for the past several months. I could have got a deliverance from the issue in question by opting for worldly ways, but had kept following the Word of God to fulfill righteousness. That did not solve the problem, but things got from bad to worse. The more I thought about the issue and the people involved who were troubling us, the more despondent I became. Finally these were the words that came forth from my lips as I sat in the moving train..."You betrayed my trust, dear Lord, you betrayed my trust."

I got down at my destination and traveled to the hall where the marriage reception was to be held. Reaching there, I saw that the bride and groom had not yet arrived from the church where the marriage was held as it was a bit far away. I went to the wash room to wash my hands to take part in the sumptuous buffet that was arranged on the first floor. As I washed my hands, I looked out of a window in front and saw many big hoardings with advertisements but one hoarding stood out prominently...reading the matter written on it startled me. It was like God really heard what I said while travelling by train and already had an answer for me. The words were in the Hindi language though the place was Kochi, where Malayalam is the language spoken by most. The hoarding said, "Ooparwala sabh kuch dekh raha hai" which means "The one who sits above is watching everything..."

The Lord spoke loud and clear to me through the hoarding, that though we as a family were passing through troubled times and were being targeted by satan through certain people, he was watching all of it. 

The Psalmist sings,
The Lord will keep you from all harm; he will watch over your life... (Psalm 121:7)

Also in the book of Proverbs we read,
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good. (Proverbs 15:3)

It's so very reassuring to know that God Almighty is always watching over his children for their good and he is working to bring deliverance and good in their lives.

Looking at it from another angle, when could have the hoarding been put up? Anybody's guess...days to months; certainly not when I spoke the words while travelling by train to Kochi. So there you are...He knows everything...The one and only Almighty God we serve as Christians....Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent....Praise be to his holy name.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment