Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Adversity averted

This dream was regarding a patient of mine who was working in a multinational company as a storekeeper. One night I dreamt that certain colleagues of his were planning to falsely accuse him and do harm to him. I prayed for the matter on waking up the next morning that the Lord may avert any adversity that was to come upon him. He used to visit the clinic once in a while to consult me for his illnesses but it was quite a while since I had seen him. One of his family members visited me a couple of days later and I inquired the whereabouts of this person and told him what the Lord had shown me. Immediately he told me that his relative was indeed involved in a problem. It seems he had an altercation with a couple of his colleagues and they were now behaving rudely with him and threatening him with dire consequences. I told him to convey the Lord's counsel to his relative of maintaining calm and praying regarding the matter, for the Lord would not allow his enemies to harm him. I was informed later on that things had calmed down in his work place.

Concerning the said person, he was not someone who lived close to the Lord, yet God in his mercy chose to save him from an adversity that was to come upon his life. Perhaps it was God's way of letting him know that God loved and cared for him.

We read of God conveying a message through his prophet to a gentile king in the book of Isaiah. It says, "I am the LORD, and there is no one else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me, that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is no one besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no one else." (Isaiah 45:5, 6)

God chooses to reveal himself in the lives of many people and he does it in many ways. Praise God for his mercies.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment