Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Monday, January 29, 2018

God does speak...in one way or another

Passing through a severe trial sometime back, I felt it difficult to go to church and conduct Bible study and preach. I skipped my assignments for a Friday (the day of rest in the gulf state that I work in) informing the Pastor in charge and a good friend of mine that I would be resting for a couple of weeks. Prayer, praise and bible meditation continued, so also a bit of sulking because things were not really pleasant on several fronts.

The next day morning, I received an audio message on Whatsapp from a friend of mine residing in another gulf country. It was a short message by a Christian minister and what he said was this....Traffic police have to do their jobs whatever the season be...the sun may beat down upon the them or it may be stormy weather. A lot of lives depend on their directing the traffic showing the right signals or using whistles, keeping trouble at bay; so also a Christian minister has to go about doing his duties whatever pressing personal situations he may encounter in his life. There may come challenges, but they need to be faced head on and the Lord will grant grace to overcome them.

I knew that the Lord Jesus himself had sent me the message through another servant of his and I shelved my plans of taking a break. God speaks in one way or another, if we are keen on listening.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment