Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The narrow path

I saw this dream on the night of 9th February 2019. In the dream, I was exhorting a new believer on the narrow path that Jesus advises us to follow so that we may inherit eternal life. I saw myself standing in a narrow passage of one of the floors of a building. There was little room to maneuver. There were many bends in this path and I had to be careful while walking lest I trip and fall. Every now and then, the walk seemed to be more difficult. The new believer stood to one side watching me with concern and amazement. The dream ended there.

This dream was easy to interpret. It was a graphic description of what Jesus says in Matthew 7, verses 13 & 14.
"Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it. How narrow is the gate, and restricted is the way that leads to life! Few are those who find it."

Restricted is the way.....(narrow is the way- KJV)

Though we as believers in Jesus Christ are called to look to the Author and Finisher of our faith Jesus Christ, new believers also look to them who have been believers and ministers for long to see how they walk their Christian faith. Sadly many are not good examples and this affects the spiritual growth of new believers.

This is what the writer of Hebrews says,

Remember your leaders, men who spoke to you the word of God, and considering the results of their conduct, imitate their faith. (Hebrews 13:7)

Also Paul, the Apostle writes to the Corinthian church,

Therefore I urge you, imitate me. (1 Corinthians 4:16)
Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

It is God's desire that those who are ministers and those who have been believers for long, that they be good examples to them who have recently accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment