Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Thursday, March 28, 2019

People returning kindness are rare

In this dream, I was seen standing in a house with a far relative of mine. He was with his mother with whom I exchanged pleasantries, but when I started speaking to him, he just ignored me and walked away. As he walked away, I knew in my heart that he did it because someone had influenced him wrongly in to thinking that I had done some wrong to another person who was bad mouthing me and my family. After he walked away, I saw myself standing alone (in the dream) thinking about the many times that I had helped their family as a doctor. Not only him, but his parents and brother had asked for my help regarding their ailments several times in the past. Free consultations because they were relatives. His mother had several times asked for prayer regarding their family matters too.

The truth is very few people remember the kindness that we show them. Be it unbelievers or believers, very few people really care. We may help them in many ways, but  they may not remember it. The best then is not to expect anything in return, for doing so may bring many hurts.

Joseph, son of Jacob, while in prison (Old Testament- Book of Genesis, Chapter 40) helped the cup bearer of the king by interpreting his dream and asked him to put in a good word for him to the king after he was released from prison,but he forgot the matter altogether.

Jesus Christ our Savior, who is the author and finisher of our faith was insulted and rejected by his own, though all he did was good. Luke writes to Theophilus,
God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. (Acts 10:38)

Let's look to him then, for he is there with us as our role model, brother and friend, promising never to leave us nor forsake us.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment