Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New York

November 5, 2015

Saw a dream a couple of weeks back. In the dream, I was watching all the skyscrapers in New York and as I watch,  waters seemed to be rising around these skyscrapers and finally the whole city was being submerged in water. Suddenly I realize that I too am drowning in the waters, but I am happy that I would be meeting my Savior soon. But as the dream ends, I find myself in another place going about my daily business.

This was a dream that indicated a catastrophic flood coming upon the city and was shown that I may intercede that it may not happen.
When calamities like this happen, even believers are caught up in them, but praise God that he takes care of his own. A believer in Jesus Christ has an assurance though that even if he/she dies, they will be joined with the Lord in eternity. I seemed to be having that assurance in this dream, but it was still not my time to enter eternity, so I see myself in another place.

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment