Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jealousy

Even ministers of God are sometimes jealous when other ministers are blessed by God Almighty in the projects that they undertake. Once when we had released a new Christian song album, I presented a free copy to a minister of another Church, who was an acquaintance. He was friendly whenever we met and we spoke of ministry matters often.
When I gifted him the copy, he was surprised that we were in to music ministry and even more surprised when I told him that we were recording songs for more than 10 years and that this was our 10th album. When we met on a couple of occasions later, he would just say a greeting and walk away.
One night, as I slept, I had a dream wherein I was walking in a corridor and saw this minister standing in priestly robes talking to a young woman. As I approached them, he avoided looking at me and kept talking to the woman. I passed by and as I walked away I knew in my spirit that he was purposely avoiding me because of pride and jealousy in his heart for I had achieved something that he could not.
The Bible says, "Jealousy is as cruel as the grave; Its flames are flames of fire; a most vehement flame. (Song of Solomon 8:6)

1 comment:

  1. Praise God. You can be an overcomer by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete