Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monkeylike

In a dream that I saw sometime back, a minister known to me, stood near me accusing me that I was not doing right regarding spiritual matters and finances. I smiled and told him that I would consider what he had said and take the counsel of the Holy Spirit regarding the matters. While I was saying this, all of a sudden he jumped in to an adjacent plot of land which was not his, which had many coconut and mango trees. Soon he was swinging around like a monkey, plucking coconuts and mangoes and throwing them to the ground, having an enjoyable time at the expense of others. The dream ended there.

What the Holy Spirit was indicating in this dream was that- here was a minister of the Gospel ready to exhort and correct others, yet not living righteously himself. Monkey business seemed to come easily to him, causing grief and loss to others in the process.....God help him.

All of us who preach to others must take up the following exhortation from the Apostle Paul regarding our lives as ministers of the Gospel.

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. Everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.(1 Corinthians 9:24-27)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment