Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Praise brings strength

Sometime back, I dreamt of myself walking laboriously on a path. I looked tired and weak and every step that I took was tiring me even more. After a while of going on in this manner, I start praising God with whatever strength I have left and suddenly things start changing. My physical strength increases and I start walking briskly and finally when I praise God vociferously, I receive strength to run and my face beams with joy.

Praising God even when we are going through troubles can definitely bring about a change in our whole being as is evidenced in this dream. The Bible repeatedly tells us that God is our strength and that he gives strength to his people and also that his strength is manifest in our weakness.

Habakkuk the prophet puts it aptly when he says,
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. (Habakkuk 3:17-19)

God is our strength, he will enable us to go on the heights as a deer as we praise him even when things are not going well for us in our lives.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment