Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, March 4, 2017

All through one night

Some time back, one night I dreamt a long dream. There was nothing much seen, except a woman standing in front of a mirror weeping. I knew her to be the wife of a Pastor friend of mine, both doing wonderful service for the Lord in Canada. When I woke up in the morning, I prayed for her for a while knowing that she must be in some kind of trouble. I did not call or mail my friend, but it so happened that while I was checking my mail that day, this same sister-in-Christ came on Google chat. I thought it must have been my Pastor friend, for it was his account. Seizing the opportunity, I told her what I had seen in the dream the previous night. She was surprised and told me that she was undergoing an abdominal surgery that very day and for the past few days she had been apprehensive about it. I was even more surprised when I heard that for I did not expect it to be so urgent a matter. I told her that I would be praying for her. The surgery went well. She recovered soon and they continue their God given ministry, bearing much fruit for the Lord. I believe her family and hundreds of saints must have prayed for her. I too had a small part. Another assignment from the Holy Spirit for me. Praise God.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment