Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, March 19, 2017

True nature of people

This dream was regarding a Pastor and an elder that I ministered with a few years back. In the dream, we are in a congregation standing and singing to the Lord. After a while, I feel someone tapping me on my back, but when I look back, I can't see anyone seeking anything from me. This happens a few times and in the dream I wonder who it could be. Then as I look back and sideways, I see a Pastor and an elder laughing and cracking jokes, pointing to me; happy that they had fooled me. The dream ended there.

Some dreams are warnings from the Lord to beware of the true nature of people, be it unbelievers or believers. Though when they meet us, they may show great care and concern, often speaking highly of us, behind our backs, they may be ridiculing us and putting us down in many ways. We may be fooled easily, but God searches the hearts of all and knows exactly how everyone is. 

This is not an isolated incident. Many a time, God has warned me regarding the true nature of people with whom I work too. Hidden hostility can be found both in the Church and also in the work place. If we rely on the Holy Spirit of God, he will guide us in all matters, small or big. 

Jeremiah the Prophet writes,
Because the Lord revealed their plot to me, I knew it, for at that time he showed me what they were doing. (Jeremiah 11:18)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment