Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Death of a Prophet

A Pentecostal minister hailing from Kerala, India, who helped us immensely at the beginning of our (me and my family) spiritual walk with Christ, went to be with the Lord recently. He was gifted with prophesy and we met him around 22 years ago, at a time when we needed answers to many questions (difficult situations) that troubled us. His preaching was strong  and he upheld strong Christian values; the prophesies that he gave regarding our lives enriched us and we were able to overcome several difficult circumstances that we faced. Additionally, when I started preaching in Kerala, he was one of the interpreters, who interpreted my English messages in to Malayalam, the local language. There was a time when I regularly preached in a meeting in his house every Thursday. That was around 15-17 years back. Later on when we started a Church of our own, he visited us once in a while to preach the Word.

I met him last around 6 months back, when I had asked him to meet me for praying regarding a certain issue. He had been sick for a couple of days prior to that and he spoke regarding the same, prayed at my home and left after having a cup of tea with us. I had to travel back to Qatar to rejoin my job after a short vacation in Kerala and a few days later, I got the news that he was sick and hospitalized. After he was discharged and was resting at home, I called him on several occasions to check on his health. He seemed reluctant to tell me what his sickness was; had breathing difficulty whenever I called him and spoke very little. His condition seemed to be worsening as time passed.

During those days, I saw 2 dreams regarding him. One was a dream where I saw his Chest X-ray in which there was a round opaque lesion in the upper zone, which I felt in my spirit was a tumor mass. The morning after I had seen the dream, I prayed for a healing for him. I did not tell him what the Lord had shown me. When I rang him up, his condition had worsened and he complained of dizziness and imbalance while walking. A month later, I saw another dream regarding him, in which he was shown to be with us in our house, talking with us, but when I go in to another room and return, I do not see him anymore and was left wondering in my dream how he had suddenly disappeared.

A few days back, my wife messaged me the sad news that our friend had died. That day, I grieved for quite a while, remembering the good fellowship that we had with him for years together. He was a blessing to thousands, leading many to Christ, mentoring many more. He was a chosen channel of healing and deliverance to innumerable people through the God given preaching and prophetic ministry that he had.

His sudden disappearance in the second dream was an indication from the Lord that he would abruptly depart for his heavenly home.

As he neared his end, I believe the Holy Spirit would have sounded the words of the Apostle Paul in his mind several times.

"I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith. From now on, there is stored up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me at that day; and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved his appearing." (2 Timothy 4:7, 8)

My friend fought the good fight, he finished the course, he kept the faith. Praise God.





Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment