Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Monday, June 19, 2017

Iron Chains and Elephants

A day before there was a heavy sand storm in the gulf country that I stayed, I saw the following dream. Several elephants with their hind feet shackled by huge iron chains walked together along a path; their progress was laborious with the chains making their forward march difficult. Waking up the next morning, I did not fully understand what the dream meant but I spent some time in prayer asking God to avert any calamity in my life that day. It was only when I drove in my car towards work that I realized what the Lord was hinting through the dream. Half way to the clinic I worked in, I saw a huge mass of dust rising from one side of the horizon and it rapidly engulfed the roads on all sides, reducing visibility to a meter or so in front. I prayed another prayer while maneuvering my vehicle carefully as vehicles suddenly slowed down because of the unexpected sand storm. Many were blaring their vehicle horns to avoid mishaps. But then a miracle happened. As quickly as the sand storm had appeared, so quickly did it clear up too. Everything was back to normal in a few minutes. That afternoon, I praised God for keeping me and my vehicle safe and for his faithfulness in my life, revealing a coming calamity that could have been catastrophic because of poor visibility and traffic congestion. 

There are many disasters that the Lord averts in the lives of those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Some of them he reveals to them, the others he just averts without revealing anything. Great is his faithfulness.

For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, From the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions. Under his wings you will take refuge. His truth is a shield and a buckler. (Psalm 91:3, 4)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment