Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Abortion

Over the past 23 years that I have been in Christian ministry, a few times the Lord has shown me dreams of how some couples, some even believers, commit the grievous sin of aborting a baby growing in the womb. Some of them have a "I don't care"attitude regarding the same and this grieves our Savior.

Some of these dreams have been shown by the Lord for me to pray and intercede that the couple involved may decide not to abort. Perhaps they may have been confused and indecisive regarding what to do and then intercessory prayer makes the Lord's hand to move their hearts to take the right decision and continue with the pregnancy.

God considers a baby in the mother's womb a living human being and ending it's life is contrary to the Word of God and a grievous sin. Most abortions (>95 %) are done because the (wife/husband)/(single woman/male partner in a relation) does not want to have the baby.

David, the great king of Israel speaks of how, God was watching over him while he was being formed in his mother's womb.....
For you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to you, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well. My frame wasn't hidden from you, When I was made in secret, Woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there were none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

And God speaking to Jeremiah confirms his involvement in the creative process of every human being born in to the world.

Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations. (Jeremiah 1:5)

May the Lord Jesus Christ lead us all in the paths of righteousness.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment