Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Earthquake and a huge crater

I saw these dreams just a few days after there was great flooding in Kerala in August 2018.
In the first dream, I saw a great earthquake that had struck our town and our house was tilted to one side unfit for staying anymore and there was great misery in the place. In the second dream, I saw a huge crater/hole that had developed due to a natural calamity near Kochi International Airport. The airport was functional but only partially. There were very few flights taking off and people were standing in big queues trying to get their travel matters sorted out by airport officials.

God shows dreams of natural calamities, so that his people can pray and these can be averted or the effects minimized. There were a indeed few tremors in Kerala in the next few days with cracks appearing in the walls of many houses but no major calamities.

The goodness of God is manifested in the lives of his children in myriad ways. Praying for the places that we and our loved ones live in is so very important.

There are natural calamities taking place all over the world; prayers of God's people can make a difference and it is their responsibility to pray. Also, in a world that is nearing it's end because of man's wickedness, God desires to keep his people safe, until the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, when his faithful children will be joined with him forever.

Because he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver him. I will set him on high, because he has known my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him, and honor him. I will satisfy him with long life, And show him my salvation."(Psalm 91:14-16)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment