Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

God restores

A friend of mine who had suffered a stroke because of high blood pressure was on treatment and was not able to go to his travel agency office for quite some time. I had been praying for him regarding recovery from his illness and one night I saw a dream about him. He was back again in his office and doing things as he did before. When I called and told him about the same, he was skeptical. I had not met him after he had suffered the stroke because I was working abroad at that time, but when I went home for vacation, I paid him a visit and prayed with him. A few weeks later, after I had returned abroad, when I called him to know how he was doing, he was back in his office, working as before.
Though not fully recovered, he was able to walk and do the things that he did at first.

God is good and he brings to pass the good things that he reveals to his servants.

He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered. Yahweh is gracious and merciful. (Psalm 111:4)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment