Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Friday, July 22, 2016

Thiefs

In a dream  I saw some time back, I saw myself warning an young evangelist of how other Christians would use his works, especially the songs that he penned, with their names on it. When I called up the young man and told him of the dream, he told me that many people had already done that when he had published his first song. That had troubled him and he had questioned them who had done so, but he also said that, now he no longer bothered about such things, because even if they had done so, it would only take his work farther and bring glory to God.

I have experienced the same on a few occasions when I send out Christian devotionals on the web. There was a guy who used to send me back the same devotionals with his name typed underneath. It troubled me initially and I confronted him by email, but he did not seem to bother to reply and kept doing the same for a while. God must have dealt with him, for after a while he stopped. 

Anyway, we can learn a few things from Paul the Apostle who wrote regarding such things to the believers in Philippi.....Some indeed preach Christ even out of envy and strife, and some also out of good will. The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, thinking that they add affliction to my chains; but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. What does it matter? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed. I rejoice in this, yes, and will rejoice. (Philippians 1:15-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment