Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Friday, August 19, 2016

Grumbling

There are times when I complain and grumble while I speak to God. It happened sometime back when I was passing through difficult times as someone related to us as a family was troubling us much with his words and deeds. As a family, we had been praying to God for easing the situation but to no avail. Thus the grumbling for God's delay in answering our prayers.

The grumbling was while I traveled back home after my morning session at the clinic. That afternoon as I took a short nap, I saw a dream in which I was in my consulting room and a patient who stood near me suddenly collapsed and fell to the ground. As the dream ended, I was frantically calling for help from the support staff. When I woke up, I prayed fervently that nothing I saw in the dream may actually happen at my work place.

When I reached the clinic, a patient who was waiting to see me came in and told me that he had suffered an allergic reaction to some medications I had prescribed the previous day. At night, he had to be taken to the emergency unit of the local hospital and was given injections and medicines to get rid of the allergy. He said he had endured a difficult night, but was better now. I remembered the dream while he spoke to me and prayed another prayer in my mind.

I examined him for any lingering allergy and seeing that he was good, I sent him away assuring him that he would do fine.

The dream, the problem the patient endured and me...............what was all this about?

It was just God telling me to stop grumbling........He had been working faithfully while I was sleeping well the previous night....the problem could have been worse with the patient as I saw in the dream, but the restraining hand of God was helping me as well as the patient.

Sometimes we grumble, as the Israelites did in the wilderness, though we experience God's faithfulness day in and day out. They had the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire everyday and the manna too, yet they grumbled.

We must realize that God is continually working on behalf of his children whether we see it or not.
As Jesus said, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." (John 5:17)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment