Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Sunday, February 10, 2019

No time to sulk in the "last days"

It was one of those weeks where I was ill and having abdominal problems- indigestion, reflux and bloating. By Thursday, I was in bad shape by the time I finished work and was at home by 5 pm. There was an intercessory prayer in Church at 7.30 pm, but I was in no mood to go and I had a reason for God. I was unwell and anyone would understand. So I was on my couch, sulking, telling God, I needed a break. The next day was a worship day (Friday, in the gulf countries); I had a sermon to preach, conduct a Bible Study and there were a few new believers getting baptized (a rest was justified). I did not want to miss all that, though the baptisms and preaching would be done by the main pastor. As I rested, there was this song that came suddenly to me without me thinking of it. It was a Malayalam song which spoke about the Lord's coming and how very little time was left to do the Lord's work. I shut out the song from my mind and continued resting and slept for more than an hour, putting my mobile on silent mode.

When I woke up after a good rest and checked my Whatsapp messages, there was a video message from our pastor. It was a song sung by a young boy who was differently abled. The lyrics of the song spoke about how he still trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ despite his disabilities and his weaknesses. It spoke of how the potter had all rights over the clay to create what he desired and how he would still worship the Lord despite his developmental abnormalities. Tears flowed from my eyes and I felt ashamed of how easily I could justify resting, when compared to this boy, I was far healthier. I did not have to think twice then whether to go for the intercessory prayer. The Holy Spirit had dealt with me. The prayer was a blessing, though my abdomen was not well yet. That night as I slept, the Lord spoke to me in a dream and said that all things would go well the next day and so it was. Despite not recovering fully, I could conduct the Bible Study, water baptize 3 believers and preach a sermon. Our pastor and a few believers faithfully prayed for me and God upheld me by his righteous right hand. Praise God.


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment