Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Suicidal Tendency

Sometime back, I saw a dream in which I was going up in a lift on the outside of a building. The lift was half open to the outside, meaning that it had railings waist high, the top half being open. In the lift with me was a teen aged boy, son of a young widow, whom I knew for quite a while. He was fidgety as the lift went up, a strange fear writ on his face. He attempted to climb the top of the railings and jump out. I stopped him from doing so twice, but every few moments that passed by, he kept trying even more to do so. The dream ended there.

Every now and then, we read about suicides that happen around us, people taking their lives in desperation because of various reasons. There are evil spirits that incite a person to commit suicide, when the person is desperate. Taking one's own life is a sin and is against the teachings of the Bible. 

Through this dream, the Lord was telling me to pray for this boy, so that the evil spirit that was influencing him to harm himself would be stopped from doing so. God is good, all the time.

Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:1-5)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment