Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Monday, January 9, 2017

This pain was real bad but then a miracle

The difference in temperatures between the gulf country that I work in at present and Kerala, India hit me hard when I reached home for a short visit. A severe left sided headache and left facial pain hurt me badly as I sweated it out in the day time heat, the only solace being, sitting or lying under the ceiling fan whenever I could. I tried pain killers which partially relieved the headache, but the cheek pain was really bad especially at nights. There were no symptoms of a respiratory illness or a dental problem and I rarely get severe headaches, so I wondered what the cause must be. Since there was not much relief with pain killers, finally I stopped taking them.

One night I woke up with severe pain on the left half of my face; it was around 1 am in the morning and all was quiet. That night it was not very hot and despite the pain, I decided to spend some time in worship and prayer. I began by singing four songs which is the regular count for my morning devotions. Then came prayer time and it continued for more than half an hour. I confessed all the promises of healing and ended my prayer with a fervent plea for healing from God Almighty. I went back to sleep after that, covering the left half of my face with the palm of my hand as the pain was quite severe. While dozing off, I was still wondering what the cause of the pain must be. Having been a Physician for more than 20 years, I had a list of differential diagnosis from the mildest to the more severe types of illnesses. I don't know what the Lord must have thought of that; perhaps he must have been smiling for he knew what he was about to do. Yes, he did heal me as I slept for when I woke up at 5.30 in the morning, there was absolutely no pain. I tried moving my head and a few other maneuvers with my neck to see whether the pain would return, but it did not. Glory to God for he still hears and answers prayer. By Jesus' stripes I was healed.

He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment