Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Friday, September 1, 2017

Future Ministry

Several times in dreams, the Lord has shown me different places that I would visit in the future, either alone or as a family; some for ministry and some for vacation. Some of the places are located in the middle east, some in Africa and some in the United States. One of the dreams among these stands out because it had mention of a place I had never heard about.

In the dream, a pastor friend of mine was prophesying to me and he said, "The Lord will take you to Whiteland, where you will have a ministry among the people there."When he said that, in the dream, I think, "Whiteland, Whiteland"...never heard of a place with that name. Maybe the pastor means that I will go a land where I will minister among whites. The dream ended there.

The name intrigued me and so early next morning, I thought of Googling the name and was pleasantly surprised...There actually existed a place called Whiteland in Johnson County, Indiana, United States.

When and how I will reach Whiteland remains a mystery as of now, but I believe God will open doors when it is his time. Praise God for his plans.

The Apostle Paul, while travelling to Rome to stand trial before Caesar, had a 3 month ministry near a place where the ship in which he was travelling was destroyed. A place called Malta, of which the Lord did not inform him beforehand. Though it was unannouned by the Lord to Paul when he had spoken to him earlier, he had a great ministry among the people there with God doing great miracles.
God can surprise his children with his plans sometimes. No coincidences or sudden plans for him though. Everything planned to perfection, with him knowing the outcome of situations before it ever happens.

The counsel of the LORD stands fast forever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.           (Psalms 33:11)



Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment