Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Unspoken smallest of desires

Last Sunday (17.03.2019), I was in our Church in Kerala, taking part in the service, worshiping along with my family and my brothers and sisters in Christ. The worship was being led by our Pastor and we were singing songs glorifying God for his goodness and mercies in our lives. After a couple of songs were sung, I felt a great desire in my heart to sing the well known song, "Because he lives, I can face tomorrow", but since the worship was going on, I didn't want to interfere and thought that I would ask the Pastor to sing that song after my sermon.

The worship continued with the Pastor singing another song. It was an enriching experience and I could feel the presence of God in our midst. Finally when I thought that he would stop, he suddenly started singing the one song that my heart desired that day. I was pleasantly surprised and praised God when he sang "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, Because He lives, all fear is gone; Because I know He holds the future, And life is worth the living, Just because He lives!"
It was a wonderful experience as we all joined together in lifting our voices to heaven and thanked God for his faithfulness once again.

Coincidence, is what some may say regarding this, but as a believer in Jesus Christ, I believe that God knows the smallest of our unspoken righteous desires and answers us in his inimitable way.

When Jesus walked the earth more than 2000 years back, as he interacted with people, he knew exactly what they were thinking in their minds regarding him. They did not have to tell him, he knew it. And he has not changed; the Bible says, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)

He knows every unspoken desire of yours too and he will answer at the right time. Praise God.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment