Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

2 Vicious Snakes

As I and a few of my friends stood in an open ground, I saw 2 snakes emerging out of the ground in this dream. They looked vicious and venomous and leaped in to the air, threatening to bite, hurt and kill. But as they rose from the ground, I saw that they had no body, but only heads and these flew in the air menacingly. I yelled to my friends to shoot them down, but no one seemed to be able to help; it was like they couldn't do anything about the situation, but a little while later, as if a miracle had taken place, I saw the snake heads on the ground and someone had placed large stones over them, so that they were pinned down and could not move anymore. The dream ended there. I was troubled much on seeing this dream and prayed for a while regarding it when I woke up.

Those were the days when there were people accusing me and my family of wrong doing though we had not done any wrong. Especially two of them were often accusing, harassing and threatening us. We looked to Christian friends for help, but they could not solve the problem. The snake heads represented the evil powers that were instigating the two persons to attack us viciously. They looked menacing and brought fear in to my heart, but despite no one being able to help, they were subdued by God Almighty himself, not allowing them to accomplish their evil plans. As I had seen in the dream, after a few days, the trouble makers were subdued by God himself and we had peace again. The snakes lacking a body perhaps indicated that the allegations of our accusers were baseless or that the evil spirits did not have enough power as they were trying to show.

The eternal God is your dwelling place. Underneath are the everlasting arms. He thrust out the enemy from before you, and said, ‘Destroy!’ (Deuteronomy 33:27)

No weapon that is formed against you will prevail; and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgement. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their righteousness is of me,” says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment