Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Do not touch my anointed ones

This dream was regarding how God's judgment could come upon a person who mocked a true servant of God. In the dream I saw a Pastor who was known to me, preaching the Word of God and then going about doing his daily chores, living a life that was pleasing to God. In the next scene, I saw a lady, also a believer known to me, mocking this servant of God, because she felt that his preaching was not good enough and because his church doctrines did not match hers. As I watched her mocking, suddenly I saw her abdomen swell to a huge size almost the size of a full term pregnant woman. In the dream, I knew it was some type of a cancer that she had developed and she looked to be in great distress. The dream ended there.

This was a warning for the lady, that she should not be doing what she was doing against the servant of God. Though she did not do it publicly, God was watching her and he knew that the thoughts of her heart towards the Pastor were not righteous in his eyes. After praying for the matter, I rang up the believer who was well known to me and explained the matter to her. She did not argue and accepted the counsel of the Lord.

If the Lord really wanted to afflict her, he would not have shown me the dream. In his compassion, God gave her a chance to repent of her sin.

The dream also serves as a warning to many unbelievers and believers who mock true servants of God and land up in trouble with several being afflicted with sicknesses and other problems.

Nothing untrue in the statement....."Do not touch my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm." (1 Chronicles 16:22) (Psalm 105:15)





Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment