Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Fruitful in the midst of trials

A sister in Christ with whom I used to worship had gone through very many trials in her life and had a great desire that God spoke to her personally and specifically.
Not knowing this, a couple of nights before a Friday worship, as I prayed at night, the Holy Spirit brought to my mind the face of this very sister and showed a large bowl full of ripe grapes and impressed upon my mind that she had a very fruitful life at present.
Again while in prayer that night, the Lord had shown me the name of a man and asked me to pray for him during the worship.

During the Friday worship, as I preached the Word of God, I looked at her and told her what the Lord had revealed to me. Also I called out the name of the man at the end of my sermon and prayed for him.

After the benediction, this sister came up to me and told me that she had been praying for many days that God spoke to her specifically. I was surprised when she told me that; but I was even more surprised when she said that the name of the man that I called out was her brother, who lived in another country. I told her that God loved her greatly and had a wonderful plan for her life though now she faced many trials.

I marveled at the love and compassion that God has for every child of his and how he answered a prayer that this sister prayed, giving her a double confirmation that it was indeed him speaking to her.

Yes, God loves each of his children with an everlasting love and responds to their cries and righteous desires in his own inimitable way. Praise God.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment