Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mammoths

This dream was quite vivid and I found myself moving under sea waters. I was not using any under water equipment or oxygen to breathe, just moving under water looking at the beautiful surroundings. There were a lot of fish, small and big swimming next to me and above. Some were quite big ones and I marveled at their sight. Some moved swiftly and some had a slow and sluggish pace. It was a great experience.  Then a thought occurred to me; would there be other creatures too, there, in the depths of these great waters. As the thought was being processed by my mind, I saw a procession of huge mammoths moving like I was, but in the opposite direction. They had huge tusks and looked daunting. I felt a bit tense when I saw them, because they looked dangerous. The dream ended there.

As I meditated on the dream the next morning, the still small voice spoke to me regarding how the body of believers or the universal church is. The waters are the world that we live in, I am moving through the waters, living out my life as a believer; there are many fish (believers) surrounding me, big and small ones (depicting spiritual maturity), some with strong spiritual lives, some weak (depicted by their being active or sluggish.) But there are also strange and dangerous mammoths who are not true believers, but the agents of the evil one. They move in the opposite direction, not as the believers, meaning their intent and end is a different one from that of the believers.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment