Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Another healing

From June 2018, for 3 months I suffered from a irritating cough. The itchy sensation in my throat persisted throughout the day and whenever I woke up at night. Initially I used throat lozenges and took a course of antibiotics, but it did not have much effect. Anti-allergic tablets (antihistamines) made me drowsy, so I stopped them. Prayer was not a second option; I had been praying all along for a healing from the Lord Jesus Christ. I stopped taking cold liquids and fruits that could irritate and increase the problem, resorted to taking warm liquids and continued with cough lozenges. Since it did not give me relief, I took another course of antibiotics. Meanwhile I had to travel to many places and air travel and air conditioning increased the problem. Preaching worsened the cough on occasions and it was more difficult during those times. There wasn't much I could do but continue to pray and wait upon the Lord for a healing. Everyday I confessed the promises of healing found in the Bible. The miracle happened after around 3 months; one day I woke up and found that the irritation in the throat had gone and there was no more cough.

Over the past many years, God has healed my sicknesses on so many occasions and I am grateful to him for that. What the Gospel writer Matthew says is true..."He himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses.."

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. (Matthew 8:16, 17)


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment