Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Doves & Sparrows

I saw this dream on the night before I was to preach in a church. The verse that the Lord had given me was this.... Joshua 10:14... 
There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the Lord listened to a human being. Surely the Lord was fighting for Israel!

In the dream I saw many doves and sparrows caught in a hole and after I touch them, they are set free and fly away.

It was a simple dream to interpret. God was showing me that through the message that I preached the next day, many in the Church would receive deliverance and that is exactly what happened after I preached that the Lord would fight for his people. The message was based on how God fought for Joshua and the Israelites against many kings and also stopped the sun and moon in it's daily course. 

Many truly experienced healing and deliverance. While praying I said that the Lord was healing a person with pain in the lower back with tingling and numbness in both lower limbs. I also called out a couple of names of people that the Lord brought to my mind and prayed for them. 

After the meeting was over, a women testified that she had pain in her lower back and problems in both her lower limbs and she had received healing. One of the names that I called out was the name of the daughter of a woman in the congregation. She came and told me that it was her daughter's name that I had called out. Her daughter was in India and she was here, working in Qatar. I could then pray for her and her daughter. Many others in the congregation also found deliverance that evening and they testified later. 

The dream had come to pass. What the Lord had shown came true. The  doves and sparrows caught in the hole represented the believers in the congregation and their flying away after I (touched them) preached, signified them being set free from their problems. Praise God for his faithfulness.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment