Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Here a dream, there a dream

One night the Lord showed me a dream concerning a believer, who was a member in a congregation where I preached and taught the Word of God. I was giving her a big and beautiful cake with fruit toppings. That was all. I rarely had any interaction with this believer, perhaps had wished her with a "Praise the Lord" and received the same in return. I could not interpret the dream immediately, so waited for an opportune moment to speak to her to see what the Lord had in mind. Around 7-10 days later, I happened to meet her and told her that I had seen a dream about her. Immediately she said, "I too saw a dream about you. In the dream, I was handing over an infant in to your hands." When I heard that, I was even more perplexed.

I took some time talking to her to find out what the Lord's purpose was concerning these dreams. She was a middle aged woman who had been working in this gulf country for a few years. She came from a religious background where the Church that she went to, in her home country, was involved in idolatry and also prayed to many saints. Presently, she worshiped in the Church that  I was ministering in, a Bible believing Church, worshiping in spirit and in truth.

As I kept talking, I realized that she still had spiritual ties to her old Church and believed in many of the practices there. Now understanding the dream, I knew Jesus wanted her to consecrate herself to him and worship the Trinity only. God was granting her the best (in the form of the beautiful cake in my dream-the Gospel with it's right doctrines), but she would have to give whatever she held on to (the infant in her dream- her immature knowledge of the Word).

I explained the dreams to her and prayed for her that the Holy Spirit of God may guide her in to all truth. I believe God will complete the work he has started in her and bring glory to his name. Praise the Lord.

Paul the Apostle writes to the church at Corinth about consecration or being set apart for God...

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:16-18)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment