Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, January 12, 2019

10 dreams- A difficult night

God's ways are amazing and at the same time intriguing. There may be nights where I may not see any dream or just a single one, but there are other nights, where one prayer assignment follows another, with me waking up several times just to pray for an issue that I am shown and go back to sleep. One such night was the 29th of November 2018. One dream followed another and I had to wake up several times after I slept at around 11 pm. By 3 am because of the repeated waking up and praying, I was very tired. The next morning I had to go for a medical conference at 7 am and I also had to preach a sermon in Church in the afternoon. So I prayed to God to grant me a 2 hour peaceful sleep from 3-5 am and he gave me such a deep sleep that I was really fresh by the time I woke up at 5 am.

One of the dreams that I saw among others that night was of a lorry/truck that had overturned and many people were trapped under it. The lorry was carrying huge cement sacks and because it had overturned in a populated area, many were trapped and in distress. Rescue operations were going on and I stood at a distance watching and praying. This dream actually continued through the night, even when I was seeing other dreams. I do not know how to explain that, but it came on and off several times till God's purpose of saving people was done with. The next day I wondered where the calamity must have occurred or was to occur, but my assignment to pray and intercede had been done with and I praised God for saving many from death.

Amazing are the ways of God and I believe he uses his children all over the world to pray and intercede according to his guidance. We can also sing about his loving kindness as the Israelites sang in the wilderness- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; For his loving kindness endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods; For his loving kindness endures forever. (Psalm 136:1, 2)

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment