Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Not much of a dream, yet significant

One early morning, the Lord showed me the face of a friend in a dream and the word "Prayer" written next to it. The dream must have lasted for say 10 seconds as a whole, so I wondered what it really meant. Was I to pray for him, which I did on waking up or did it mean something else? When I happened to meet this friend during the weekend, I mentioned this while we talked about other things and I said, "I really don't know what this dream means, are you in need of prayer for anything specific?"
He smiled and said, "I understand what it means. I have not been praying much lately because I have been very busy at work and also because of certain troubling issues that have come up. It is God hinting me to spend more time in prayer, he wants me to pray properly."

It may sound very trivial, but God is interested in all aspects of our lives. When he sees a believer becoming sluggish in his/her prayer life or worship or meditation of the Word, he speaks, mostly through his still small voice. Sometimes believers ignore his voice and keep going their merry ways leading to more problems and also distancing themselves from God. They who once had an intimate relationship with God stray far away and are then prone to attacks from Satan. God keeps watch and warns us to be sober and to be vigilant.

Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary the devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

Regarding some of the dreams I see...sometimes I may not understand what they mean, but I have experienced that if I tell the person concerned, they may immediately understand it and know what God is trying to convey. Praise God for his ways.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment