Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Friday, January 4, 2019

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny

This dream was a regarding a doctor friend of mine and his wife. I saw the dream a couple of days after I had a conversation with them. When we had the conversation, they were both happy and we talked about several matters. In the dream, they were looking downcast and I was praying for them earnestly. The next morning I wondered what it must be that was troubling them suddenly, but just prayed for them and went about my normal routines. Every day, as a part of exhorting believers, I send out an audio on Whats app and my doctor friend was also on the list. The audio message that I sent that day was about Jesus comforting his disciples by saying, "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. Even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (Matthew 10:29-31)"

After I sent the message, this doctor friend of mine replied saying that the message was just for him and his wife, because they, especially the wife was downcast that day regarding some matter. Since I had seen the dream about them, I called him up and inquired what the matter was. I told him of the dream that I had seen. The reason for her being sad and upset was that she was overlooked for a promotion in her job and her junior was given the opportunity. After listening to the audio, they had peace in their hearts now. God had comforted them.

God is concerned about every small need and desire of ours. There may be many reasons why we miss out on certain blessings, but that doesn't mean God has forsaken us. He is truly Immanuel, God with us. In our distresses, he is also distressed and this is evident in him making me pray for my friends who were upset regarding the job issue that they encountered.

Truly, God's children are worth than many sparrows in God's sight and he cares for them like no one else can. Praise God.

Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment